Dandelion’s Customers Surpass 170,000 Tons of Carbon Pollution Avoided
We’re proud to announce that our customers have surpassed 170,000 tons of carbon dioxide pollution avoided. The milestone highlights the positive impact Dandelion Energy’s customers have made–and will continue to make for decades–since the company’s customer-facing launch in 2017. The positive impact is the equivalent of protecting 204,648 Acres of forest or taking 33,923 cars off the road.
“We’re incredibly proud of the impact we’re having for the world. Technology and policy innovation have come together to allow homeowners to utilize clean energy inside the home. We’re excited to continue our work to help people increase the comfort and health of their homes while limiting harmful emissions.”Michael Sachse, CEO of Dandelion Energy.
Geothermal reduces home greenhouse gas emissions by as much as 80% compared to old-fashioned systems by removing the need to burn fossil fuels in the home and providing much more efficient air-conditioning. Homes that combine Dandelion systems with clean energy– such as rooftop solar–can become net-zero homes. A geothermal heat pump can be twice as efficient as other non-fossil systems, including air source heat pumps.
For more information on Dandelion’s climate impact, and to follow along please make sure to visit Dandelion’s Environmental Impact page.
- Announcing Our Partnership with Accrue Savings
- Dandelion Energy Celebrates 1,000th Geothermal Installation Milestone Making Heating & Cooling Affordable and Accessible for Homeowners
- The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 Just Made Geothermal Heating and Cooling More Affordable Than Ever.
- Dandelion Energy Expands Access to Residential Geothermal to Massachusetts
- Join Dandelion for a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony to Celebrate the Opening of our Base of Operations Serving All of Connecticut