A Real Review from a Dandelion Homeowner
Jason Anderson is a homeowner from New Windsor, New York who recently installed a Dandelion Air to heat and cool his home.
In this video, Jason gives us an honest review of his first summer with a Dandelion Geothermal System. He recaps the installation process, discusses the effect on his electric bill, and highlights the benefits of his Geothermal system.
It’s important to note that this video is not sponsored, but you can sign up and receive a referral bonus from Jason here.
- How does Geothermal (Ground Source) Heating Work?
- Dandelion raises $30 million funding round led by Bill Gates’ Breakthrough Energy Ventures
- Top 5 Reasons Homeowners are Ditching Oil Furnaces and Switching to Geothermal Heating and Cooling
- What is Geothermal (Ground Source) Heating?
- 8 Mind-Blowing Facts About Geothermal Heating and Cooling