Harvesting the Earth’s Heat – Pique Action Micro-Documentary featuring Dandelion Energy
Pique Action is a new media company creating micro-documentaries on climate solutions. The company profiles revolutionary climate tech companies and their innovative founders, with the goal of telling stories that matter in order to affect change.
In this micro-documentary, the Pique Action team visits Dandelion Energy, a geothermal heating and cooling company that installs systems across the Northeast United States. By replacing furnaces and boilers with geothermal systems, Dandelion is able to harvest a reliable, natural energy source while cutting down on heating and cooling costs and carbon emissions.
- Dandelion Energy Video Review From An Actual Homeowner
- Harvesting the Earth's Heat - Pique Action Micro-Documentary featuring Dandelion Energy
- Thinking About Adding Central AC? Read This First.
- 4 Reasons to choose Geothermal vs. Heating Oil
- Dandelion's Customers Surpass 170,000 Tons of Carbon Pollution Avoided