Dandelion Energy Video Review From An Actual Homeowner
Shawn G. is a homeowner from Middlesex County, Connecticut who recently installed a Dandelion Geothermal Heat Pump to heat and cool his home.
In this video review, Dandelion Homeowner Shawn G. will walk you through the customer experience from the sales and design process to drilling and installation. You’ll learn about which tax incentives he took advantage of, the total costs to replace his old HVAC system, and how the new geothermal system is working in his home.
It’s important to note that this video is not sponsored, but you can sign up and receive a referral bonus from Shawn here or at the link below:
- The Inflation Reduction Act First Anniversary: A One Year Outlook
- Considering a New HVAC System? Here Are the Top 10 Factors Influencing Geothermal System Installation Costs
- Geothermal Investment Tax Credit Expanded to 30% by the Inflation Reduction Act
- Dandelion Energy & EmPower Solar Partner to Bring Renewable Energy Solutions to Long Island Homeowners
- Debunking 5 Myths About Geothermal