Dandelion Energy Video Review From An Actual Homeowner
Shawn G. is a homeowner from Middlesex County, Connecticut who recently installed a Dandelion Geothermal Heat Pump to heat and cool his home.
In this video review, Dandelion Homeowner Shawn G. will walk you through the customer experience from the sales and design process to drilling and installation. You’ll learn about which tax incentives he took advantage of, the total costs to replace his old HVAC system, and how the new geothermal system is working in his home.
It’s important to note that this video is not sponsored, but you can sign up and receive a referral bonus from Shawn here or at the link below:
- Announcing Our Partnership with Accrue Savings
- Dandelion Energy Celebrates 1,000th Geothermal Installation Milestone Making Heating & Cooling Affordable and Accessible for Homeowners
- The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 Just Made Geothermal Heating and Cooling More Affordable Than Ever.
- Dandelion Energy Expands Access to Residential Geothermal to Massachusetts
- Join Dandelion for a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony to Celebrate the Opening of our Base of Operations Serving All of Connecticut