Dandelion Geothermal is Now Available in Connecticut!
Dandelion is now available in parts of Fairfield County, CT.
We’re excited to share that Dandelion’s Geothermal Heating & Cooling Systems are now available in certain parts of Fairfield County, CT.
Here’s a list of towns we’re launching in:
- New Fairfield
- New Canaan
- Old Greenwich
Our launch in Connecticut coincides with new incentives that were launch recently by Energize Connecticut:
- $1,500 / ton for Oil & Propane customers who make the switch to geothermal
- $750 / ton for Natural Gas customers who make the switch to geothermal
For more information on those incentives please head to our Incentives page here.
“Geothermal is a clean, cost-saving alternative to fossil fuels. We’ve proven our model in New York and are excited to be able to expand to Connecticut. ” said Michael Sachse, CEO of Dandelion Energy. “Buying and burning fossil fuels for home heating and cooling can be a thing of the past. We’re excited to work with Connecticut homeowners to lower their heating bills while never having to worry about a fuel delivery again.”
If you’re interested in seeing if your home qualifies for a geothermal ground source heating system, click the button below.
- Dandelion's Customers Surpass 100,000 Tons of Carbon Pollution Avoided
- Dandelion Geothermal is Now Available in Connecticut!
- What incentives / rebates are available for geothermal in Connecticut?
- 4 Reasons to choose Geothermal vs. Heating Oil
- NYSERDA & GJGNY Launch 0% Interest Loan for Geothermal (updated 7/9/2020)