Dandelion Geothermal is Now Available in Connecticut!
Dandelion is now available in parts of Connecticut.
We’re excited to share that Dandelion’s Geothermal Heating & Cooling Systems are now available in certain parts of Connecticut.
Our launch in Connecticut coincides with new incentives that were launch recently by Energize Connecticut:
- $1,500 / ton for Oil & Propane customers who make the switch to geothermal, up to $10,000.
- $750 / ton for Natural Gas customers who make the switch to geothermal up to $10,000.
For more information on those incentives please head to our Incentives page here.
“Geothermal is a clean, cost-saving alternative to fossil fuels. We’ve proven our model in New York and are excited to be able to expand to Connecticut. ” said Michael Sachse, CEO of Dandelion Energy. “Buying and burning fossil fuels for home heating and cooling can be a thing of the past. We’re excited to work with Connecticut homeowners to lower their heating bills while never having to worry about a fuel delivery again.”
If you’re interested in seeing if your home qualifies for a geothermal ground source heating system, click the button below.
- 4 Secrets Heating Oil Companies Don’t Want Homeowners to Know
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions About Geothermal Heating
- Dandelion's Customers Surpass 100,000 Tons of Carbon Pollution Avoided
- Dandelion Geothermal is Now Available in Connecticut!
- What incentives / rebates are available for geothermal in Connecticut?